The Advanced Institute for Development and Learning provides quality therapy, support and education for families with special needs. We are an out-of-network provider of pediatric speech and feeding therapy. We also create and deliver education and support programs for families.
Our treatment model is a supportive, integrative, and comprehensive approach that addresses a child's medical and developmental needs as well as behavior, oral motor skills, sensory issues, nutrition and family education/training.
Pediatric feeding issues may include:
- Weight gain and growth concerns
- Diet selectivity ("picky eating")
- Feeding tubes or supplement dependence
- Delay in meeting feeding milestones
- Gagging, vomiting, holding, and/or expelling food
Speech and Language Therapy issues may include:
- Articulation and stuttering disorders
- Receptive/Expressive language delays
- Problem-solving/Memory issues
- Alternative/Augmentative Communication.
If you feel your child may have a need for pediatric feeding or speech therapy, please call us at 864-520-8910 and we will be happy to have a conversation with you about how we may be able to help.
SUPPORT AND EDUCATION
As a supplement to therapy, we will also be offering innovative short courses, training sessions, and luncheons as well as small group support systems and access to resources that are aimed to help families improve their quality of life. These programs are funded through community donations.