The Asian Business Association (ABA) of San Diego, a non-profit 501 (c)(6) organization, was founded in 1990 to provide a strong voice on business, cultural and political issues of interest to San Diego’s Asian and Pacific Islander community.
Today, the organization consists of more than 400 member businesses and reaches more than 5,000 individuals. It is funded primarily by revenue generating workshops and events, corporate sponsorships, membership dues, local fund-raising events, and the City and County of San Diego.
• The ABA is considered the premier Asian Chamber of San Diego County
• For 22 years, the organization has proudly supported Asian-owned businesses, creating business opportunities and connections between member companies and others.
• Its importance cannot be overstated as U.S. Census data reported a 41 percent increase in Asian American-owned business between 2002 and 2007
• For its efforts in 2012, the ABA was recognized with five significant business awards
• The ABA has enjoyed year-over-year growth with attendance at events more than doubling
A membership would further strengthen your company's strategic relationship developed between the ABA, to create connections with a diverse segment of the San Diego business community in a unique and impactful way.