Bioscience Editing Solutions was founded by a small group of Ph.D. graduates of Columbia University with the belief that English grammar and stylistic eloquence should never be a limiting factor in the sharing of scientific data amongst the international scientific community. Science is a universal language and limitations in communicative expression should not inhibit truly exceptional scientists from achieving publication and research funding success. Our goal is to help you write clear, engaging, and succinct manuscripts that convey your data effectively so that the merits of your research can stand on equal ground with international competition.
The editors at Bioscience Editing Solutions are carefully chosen and meet several requirements:
1. Native English speaking Ph.D. or M.D. graduates from the top 20 universities in the USA
2. Active academic or industry researchers who publish regularly
3. Serve as journal or grant peer reviewers
4. Have a proven publication record in top-tier journals
5. Have experience editing manuscripts written by authors who speak English as their second language
Our editors are carefully chosen active scientists and clinicians in either academia or industry who regularly publish their own work. We have successfully helped numerous scientists edit their work for publication in Nature, Science, Cell, Molecular Cell, Nature Reviews, Current Opinions, and many other top-rated high impact journals.