Independent Bioanalytical Testing and Research Laboratory
Pharmaceuticals Foods Nutraceuticals Cosmetics
Since 1997 Brunswick Labs has partnered with companies such as PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, Campbell's, and Johnson & Johnson develop successful functional and medicinal products through our extensive bioanalytical testing and research services of natural and synthetic materials.
Brunswick Labs Can Help You With:
• Phytochemical analysis and profiling including antioxidant analysis, ORAC assays, and other phytonutrient analysis.
• Human cell- and enzyme-based assays on anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, weight management, diabetes, and antioxidant properties.
• Clinical studies on oxidative stress analysis, inflammation reduction, and weight management and diabetes health benefits
• Bioanalytical services including ADME/TOX, PKPD, LCMS-MS method development, fractionation and isolation, API identification and isolation.
Why Brunswick Labs?
• Dynamic Creativity: Brunswick Labs works closely with you as a partner to design and conduct scientific investigations unique to your products.
• All Under One Roof: From R&D discovery, to testing, to clinical studies for nutraceutical function claims, all in one lab.
• Accessibility: You have direct access to Brunwick Lab's scientific staff.
• Brand Recognition: Brunswick Labs is recognized and trusted by both companies like yours as well as your customers.
Brunswick Labs’ pioneering work in antioxidant and oxidative stress research and testing is recognized internationally by leading health research institutes and major companies in the food, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries.