Located in Northeast Ohio, the Cleveland Police Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit community outreach organization.
Founded in 2010, the Cleveland Police Foundation (CPF) serves as an alliance of regional businesses, civic leaders, organizations and individuals committed to supporting an educated, well-trained and professionally equipped police department. The CPF mission is to strengthen the bond between the Cleveland Division of Police and metropolitan citizens.
In addition to raising funds to provide advanced law enforcement training and education, improved equipment and technology for the Cleveland Division of Police, the CPF proudly supports the following civic charities:
• Cleveland Police Athletic League
• Cleveland Police Historical Society & Museum
• Greater Cleveland Peace Officers Memorial Society
• Cleveland Police Pipes & Drums
• Cleveland Police Honor Guard
• Friends of the Cleveland Mounted Police
• Cleveland Cops For Kids.