DiscoverLink, Inc. is the leader in e-learning for the restaurant industry, offering a unique combination of content and technology solutions supported by extensive development and implementation expertise. Founded in 2002, DiscoverLink has delivered e-learning solutions for more than 125 restaurant brands, including some of the industry’s leading chains, leveraging the 20+ years of e-learning experience of its founders.
DiscoverLink partners with its clients to develop solutions that combine its library of more than 70 restaurant-specific training courses with custom-developed courses and a learning management system optimized for the restaurant industry. DiscoverLink uses a metrics-based methodology to measure the success of e-learning programs it deploys for its clients. This ensures a high return on investment that enables further investment in training programs. DiscoverLink’s e-learning solutions help its clients:
• Increase staff competency with highly interactive courses that improve training effectiveness
• Improve training consistency with controlled delivery and tracked compliance
• Reduce training costs by minimizing travel expenses and shortening training duration
• Provide career paths for managers with GM and multi-unit manager courses
• Increase unit performance with improved revenue, cost management, and customer satisfaction
With its extensive e-learning experience and expertise in the hospitality industry, DiscoverLink is uniquely qualified to help restaurant chains implement e-learning solutions that maximize ROI and deliver exceptional results.
Headquartered in West Chicago, Illinois, DiscoverLink maintains staff in seven states throughout the United States.