Welcome to DJ Powder Coating, a Kernersville, NC -based custom/industrial powder coating shop.
Our focus is high quality work- when your job must be flawless. Yet we always get your job completed in a timely and economical manner. We have a professional work environment where you can be confident in our services and our employees.
Give us an opportunity to prove our service to you. Powder Coating for the Industrial, Retail, Manufacturing, Household, Motorsports, and Recreation Industries
We are committed to better servicing the industry with the following:
• Inspection of the part prior to surface preparation.
• On-site sandblasting to remove existing finish, rust, scale or etch to prepare the surface for powder adhesion & durability.
• High temperature masking is applied & silicon plugs inserted to protect areas that should not be coated.
• Inspection for quality after part is powder coated & removed from the oven.
• Elevated & ground level loading docks for shipping and receiving.
• We are able to handle large objects, as well as multi-piece production runs. Our larger batch oven is 22’ deep 8’ wide and 8’ high.
DJ Powder Coating uses a free-flowing, dry powder. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder Coating is also Eco-friendly and Green!