Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) is a leading mid-tier solutions integrator providing Systems Engineering, Information Technology, and Program Management Office (PMO) services and solutions to the Federal Government for more than 20 years. EIS employs more than 400 professionals in 40 locations in over 25 states and OCONUS, and calendar year 2014 revenues exceeded $65 million.
EIS is an agile and dynamic company with relentless focus on customer mission success and delivering the best value to all our clients under all engagements.
EIS is CMMI DEV and SVC Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2008, 20000-1:2011, and 27001:2005 certified company. EIS enjoys excellent financial stability and has remained debt-free since inception. EIS has 8(a), Small Business, and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) contract vehicles under the $27.5 million size standard to partner with Federal agencies and industry partners. EIS is a small business under a 500 employee NAICS size standard.
* Program/Project Management Office (PMO), Portfolio Management (CPIC), and Enterprise and Data Architecture
* Major Systems Acquisition, Program Management, Business/Financial Management, EVM, and Logistics
Systems Engineering, and SETA
* IT Systems and Services, Software Engineering, BPR, Software Development, Mobile Solutions, Big Data, and Data Analytics
* Systems and Software IV&V, Information Assurance, Information Security, and Cyber Security
* Network and Data Center Operations, IT Infrastructure, Network Engineering, Telecommunications, and End User IT Support
EIS is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction through delivering high-quality and innovative services and solutions.
Please visit our web site, www.goeis.com