Fiber Technology Corporation is a US company and have been manufacturing FRP Panel Type Water Storage tanks since 1992.
Our Tanks are certified to NSF 61 with Annex G and complies to AWWA D121-12 as well as numerous international standards such as WRAS, AS / NZ 4020 and others.
The tanks are high quality pre-engineered modular tank systems that create minimal on-site disturbance during assembly, they are also square or rectangular that makes them look more like a building rather than a tank and can be painted on the outside to blend in with nature if required.
FTC FRP Panel Type Water Storage Tanks has a lower environmental impact footprint that traditional water storage tanks, and they are NSF 61 Annex G certified.
One of our tanks have been installed at Yale University Kroonhall Building which achieved LEED Platinum statushttp://www.architectmagazine.com/sustainability/kroon-hall.aspx
FTC FRP Panel Type water Storage tanks holds many advantages over traditional water storage tanks such as:
• Keeps clean water clean over extended storage periods
• Are thermally stable with low heat transfer ratios
• Available in any size from 260 – 2,500,000 USG
• Extremely fast to assemble on-site
• Can be relocated or extended easily
• Has no coatings to cause maintenance issues later
• Cannot corrode
• Leak free by design
• 40+ Year design life
• Extremely strong with high loading/wind/seismic specs
• Low maintenance requirements over its design life.