About Us

FOUR PLUS CORPORATION is a closely-held real estate investment company incorporated in 1935 by John S. Appleby to own and manage inherited New York City real estate assets. Beginning in the early 1990's, the company expanded from its New York City holdings and entered new real estate markets in Georgia, North Carolina, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. Today, the company owns commercial, office, retail, multifamily and industrial properties valued in excess of $100,000,000, and new properties are periodically added to the company's portfolio as market opportunities permit.

Business size

1-10 employees

Keywords

Commercial presence