Hemmer Industries is a general contracting company with a 29 year successful track record. The current Hemmer Industries began as the John M. Hemmer Company in 1923. Reorganized in 1982, a third generation of Hemmers run this family owned business that specializes in commercial construction. Our people, processes and experience are focused on providing the best possible results for your construction project.
- New Construction
- Specialized Commercial Applications
- Building Additions and Conversions
- Renovations/ Historic Renovations
- Design Build Capability - we have the depth of education and experience that makes it possible to offer you start-to-finish services
- Value Engineering - we work with you to achieve the best possible product for the least amount of money
- Cost Estimates - well thought out estimates are presented with alternatives offered and innovative cost-saving ideas suggested.
General Contractor: Commercial, Institutional and Industrial building construction.
New buildings, Renovations, additions, repairs, maintenance, etc...
Design/Bid/Build, Design Build, Construction Management
Pre-Construction Planning and Development
Project size: $500 to $15,000,000