Mission: MyVeteranCommunity unites veterans, service members, and their families with organizations and professionals nationwide as well as developing much needed programs in order to solve real world problems while recreating a sense of camaraderie.
MyVeteranCommunity’s mission seeks to answer these three questions:
• What resources are available to veterans, service members, and their families?
• What resources are they looking for, and what do they need?
• Where are the gaps in assistance, and where can MyVeteranCommunity help?
Our resource focus areas include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare Assistance
• Education Assistance
• Housing Assistance
• Business Grants
• Professional Assistance
• Financial Assistance
• Transition Assistance
• Veteran Advocacy
• Employment Assistance
• Camaraderie Reestablishment
• Transportation Assistance