Northwest Community Healthcare is an award-winning organization, with nationally recognized physicians, state-of-the-art technology, and inpatient and outpatient services in a full range of medical specialties. Over the years, we have continued to grow with you, to meet your changing needs.
Annually, we care for:
• 24,000 inpatients
• 337,000 outpatient visits, including visits to the Hospital Emergency Room and Immediate Care Centers
• 43,000 home care visits
• 3,100 newborn deliveries
• More than 18,000 inpatient and outpatient surgical cases, ranging from open heart surgery and joint replacement to neurosurgery and minimally invasive procedures
NCH staff consists of:
• Over 1,000 physicians with offices throughout the northwest suburbs
• NCH Medical Group, an employed physician group focusing on primary and specialty care
• 4,000 employees including nurses, allied health professionals, administrative and support personnel
• Approximately 800 volunteers providing more than 100,000 hours of service annually
We’re more than just a place to come to when you’re ill – we’re also a trusted resource to help keep you and your family in the best of health. Please explore our website and see all that Northwest Community has to offer – in sickness and in health.