Seven Goals for Owsley County Schools:
1. Improve student academic performance on all assessments for all students
2. Improve staff and student attendance
3. Ensure a safe, orderly, and clean learning environment
4. Collaborate with parents and school community members and increase community involvement
5. Improve personal and professional growth
6. Maintain a high level of student and staff performance
7. Positively promote Owsley County Schools through all forms of media
Our Mission Statement:
Owsley County Schools, in partnership with the families, students and community, shall ensure the opportunity for a high quality education for each student in a safe, nurturing environment.
"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision; the ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives; it is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results".