It is the purpose of the Rocky Mountain Foundation of Hope (RMH) to provide financial and emotional support for all cancer patients who are underinsured or have been denied the necessary care by their insurance company and to help fund colon cancer research.
To achieve this mission, RMH has the following goals:
• Raise money through annual fundraisers and donations.
• Provide emotional support for cancer patients and their loved ones by connecting them with other patients facing similar situations and finding them local support groups.
• Make contributions to help fund colon cancer research.
• Help organize patient-specific fundraisers in local communities throughout the country.
• Serve as a liaison between cancer patients and their local community.