We are sorry to announce that Lynkos will be shut off on 1st September. You can export your data by going to each section and selecting the export link in the options button on the right.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for having been part of our story!

About Us

Susan G. Komen for the Cure North Jersey Affiliate was founded in 1997 on a promise to make a difference to a ten-year-old girl who lost her mother to breast cancer. Affiliate staff, volunteers, survivors, activists, Board of Trustees and Medical Advisory Council fulfilll that promise every day by delivering the life-saving message of early detection. Through fundraising events like Komen Race for the Cure, Komen North Jersey supports community-based education, screening and treatment programs focsing on underserved women. 75% of net funds raised by the Affiliate stays within its service region; the remaining 25% is directed to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grants program.

Business size

1-10 employees

Commercial presence