Webster City Economic Development is the economic development agency for the City of Webster City, Iowa.
We are here to help your business succeed. So, whether you're expanding, relocating or just starting up, we're here to provide technical and financial assistance to your business. Through our professional staff and ability to leverage resources, we are confident that our business development services will add value to you project.
How we help:
1. Lead a real estate search and locate the site or building that is right for your needs
2. Evaluate zoning, allowed uses and permitting to ensure the simplest process
3. Identify area suppliers, including connecting you with existing businesses to source parts or services locally
4. Find and assist you in applying for financial incentives
5. Coordinate with municipal services and utilities to keep your project moving on the fast track
6. Connect you to workforce development resources, including job training programs
7. Connect you to entrepreneurial development programs and opportunities for professional growth
8. Assist you with energy efficiency assessments, energy rebates, and energy management tools
Think of us as part of your project management team. We'll be there every step of the way from site selection to cutting the ribbon. And, even after you open, we'll continue to provide services to help your grow.
Contact us today with your specific needs and questions. We're ready to start.